Just read some interesting ways to stay happy.. and suddenly, realised.. wow, I am already following quite many of them...
1. Throw out nonessential numbers. This includes age, weight, and height. Let the doctors worry about them.. That is why you pay them.
## Well I have really stopped caring about a lot of numbers, starting from the ones I have in my cell phone :D No one is allowed to disturb me, if I don't want.. gone are the days of dependency on phone, when my pulse used to stop if my phone hasnt rung for more than 30 minutes. And trust me it works superb. I used to wonder, how people go to sleep without having phone next to their pillow. But now I know that it does not show weakness of your social network, but the strength of your isolation. As far as, weight/age/height is concerned... I don't want to pay doctor for any of them, so would prefer to worry just a little about them.. just a lil :)
2. Keep only cheerful friends. The grouches pull you down. (Keep this in mind if you are one of those grouches!)
## Aah!! Grouches can't survive in my company. They either vanish or change. I have a long list of friends, who belonged to the latter category. So, grouches.... never a challenge!!
3.. Keep learning: Learn more about the computer, crafts, gardening, whatever. Never let the brain get idle. 'An idle mind is the devil's workshop.' And the devil's name is Alzheimer's!
## Yeah.. Yeah!! Okay.. Devil has a lot of room, here.. but would surely try to reduce that.
4. Enjoy the simple things
## I do. I do. I do!
5. Laugh often, long and loud. Laugh until you gasp for breath. And if you have a friend who makes you laugh, spend lots and lots of time with him or her!
## Well.. how would you introduce me to someone new - the girl, whom you will always see laughing, because she is kinda mental! Actually, this point is not for me, but for those, who are free of cost increasing their RBC content because of me. Dekh lo.. kitna crucial hai mera existence, tum sab ke liye ;)
6. The tears happen: Endure, grieve, and move on. The only person who is with us our entire life, is ourself. LIVE while you are alive.
## Yeah! I accepted the truth, lately.
7. Surround yourself with what you love: Whether it's family, pets, keepsakes, music, plants, hobbies, whatever. Your home is your refuge
## Yaar!! This is one point, where I am lagging horribly. I am stuck at a wrong place with wrong people and wrong environment. Please Dear God! Please turn things right, soon. Plzzzzzzzzzz
8. Cherish your health: If it is good, preserve it. If it is unstable, improve it. If it is beyond what you can improve, get help.
## Yes, I do Yoga and evening walk and eat lots of fruits and drink milk and do all that I could do, while living in a rat-hole :)
9. Don't take guilt trips. Take a trip to the mall, even to a foreign country, but NOT to where the guilt is.
## Guilt se toh apna purana rishta hai thakur.. apun jo galti nahi karte, uska bhi guilt paal lete hain. But never mind.. if I would have all the points, perfect.. I would reach the state of nirvana... so lemme have some open ends to keep myself moving :)
10. Tell the people you love that you love them, at every opportunity.
## Guys.. you all know na.. how much I love you all.. and when did I tell you that.. 10 minutes back!
Puppy love - I am at the playground with Xena and her friends. All of them are about her age. One of them, Archie*, just can't hold his excitement back. "Xena! Aiden* h...
1 week ago